By Richard Roe | Posted: Wednesday August 26, 2020
Congratulations to Will Parry and Sef J who have each won $100 off their OBHS Mt Aspiring camp fees in the competition run by the Outdoor Education display on Open Night.
1. The nearest town (by road) to our Mt Aspiring Lodge is WANAKA
2. Number of opportunities an OBHS student gets to stay at the Lodge is 3 OR MORE
3. The name of the river our suspension bridge crosses is MATUKITUKI RIVER
4. The number of years since our Lodge was first opened is 43
5. The height of Mt Aspiring is 3033 METRES
Thank you to all those who entered, and best wishes for your secondary education in your chosen school.