By OBHS Library | Posted: Sunday May 3, 2020
Lets start the week with a quiz.
Don't forget to email your answers to: [email protected]
Answers will be posted and the winner announced on the school facebook page tomorrow.
1. Which Williams sister has won more Grand Slam titles?
2. What is a female donkey called?
3. Who is often called the father of the computer?
4. Which planet is the hottest in the solar system?
5. How many molecules of oxygen does ozone have?
6. Who is often credited with creating the world’s first car?
7. In what year was the Corvette introduced?
8. What is the national dish of Spain?
9. What percentage of our bodies is made up of water?
10. What kind of cells are found in the brain?
11. What is the smallest country in the world?
12. What was the name of the rock band formed by Jimmy Page?
13. Which song by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee has the most views (of all time) on YouTube?
14. How long is the gestation period of an African elephant?
15. Which mammal has no vocal cords?